At Infostack we help our customers achieve their goals without breaking the bank.
As one of the world's fastest growing online education and publishing companies we offer cutting edge programs in health, finance, business, marketing, writing and self-publishing.
We do this by curating premium collections of tools, training, and resources and offering them up to 99% off list price for short periods (we call these hand-curated bundles “Super Stacks”).
With a rapidly expanding user base of over 50,000+ happy customers, hundreds of top-tier partners, and over 1,000+ active affiliates, we’re primed to make a substantial leap forward in the next 12 - 18 months.
And that’s where you come in...
AS OUR WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER...
You'll be responsible for helping us:
- Create new Oxygen templates, blocks, and page elements
- Clean up, improve, and optimize existing Oxygen blocks and templates
- Optimize and improve our Oxygen website (improve speed, load time, modify, edit and improve CSS, html, etc.)
- Find, research, implement, and deploy plugins and widgets where needed
- Develop custom solutions for site operations where needed
Your work will impact tens of thousands of users and hundreds of thousands of site visitors every year, and help us take Infostack.io to the next level.
YOU'RE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF...
- You’re detail-oriented and great at making sure things don’t “slip through the cracks.”
- You’re comfortable moving quickly and excel at meeting deadlines
- You’re excited about being a key player on the infostack team and helping take our website, user interface, and overal UI / UX to the next level.
- You’re a culture fit with our team of fun, collaborative, high-energy people from around the world.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR...
The best candidate for the job will have:
- 2+ years experience designing and developing for Oxygenbuilder (https://oxygenbuilder.com/).
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and solve creative problems.
- A proven track record of successfully creating, deploying, managing, and maintaining websites.
- High level of technical proficiency in CSS, HTML, and Wordpress development.
- Have worked on web apps and more interactive websites (we're not just a static website; we sell digital products on the front end, and have an entire portal are for our customers; we need someone who can develop the front facing page elements, portal elements, as well as back end devlopment for us that makes it easy for us to deploy new products and scale operations).
EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO...
While you will be responsible for a wide range of web design and development tasks, here are a few specific examples of tasks we are working on currently (or have finished working on) and would expect you to be able to take care of them:
- Create a modal popup on our sales page, integrate with Thrivecart; remove scroll bar from the side, but allow the user to scroll up and down the modal (and be able to exit out of the modal) - optimized for mobile and desktop
- Create a new baseline template for our sales pages (example sales page we would want refreshed, optimized, and improved: www.infostack.io/stack/example)
- Create dynamic sections of our website. For instance: create and deploy a 'lead magnet' / 'waiting list' optin block / template that dynamically appears on our sales pages before and after a campaign goes live (can also require a 'selector switch' to turn on and off). Must be integrated directly with Convertbox.
- Manage and maintain our current stack of plugins; keep it lean - find ways to eliminate unneeded plugins (remove anything bulky and replace with lightweight solutions)
- Work with things like Airtable, Convertbox, Activecampaign and other major software tools to develop new solutions for our business.
WHY WORK FOR INFOSTACK?
At Infostack, we strive to create an environment of collaboration and teamwork. We work hard in a fun and exciting environment. We also stress the need for good work/life balance and encourage our employees and virtual assistants to take the time they need to recharge and come back raring to go.
We are committed to crafting a diverse, encouraging, collaborative and fun work environment.
Individuals seeking employment at Infostack are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Plus, the position is entirely virtual / remote (so, yes, you can feel free to work from your favorite tropical beach, Shirley Temple in hand -- as long as you have a strong internet connection and can give us quick turnaround times on tasks, you should be good to go 💯🔥😉).
We provide a competitive compensation package with performance bonuses.
Our expectation is that you’ll start out at 20 hours a week with the intention to grow into a full time role within 90 days.
ARE YOU OUR OXYGENBUILDER WEB DESIGNER / DEVELOPER?
Apply below and if we like what we see we’ll be in touch!