“Five Super Safe and Easy Wild Edibles for the Beginning Forager” is an online video course that teaches you to identify, harvest, and cook with five easy-to-recognize, safe-to-eat, delicious, wild edible plants. These common plants are available almost everywhere, and they have no poisonous look-alikes!
This e-course is for anyone who has ever walked through the woods or driven down a back road, wondering, “What would I eat if I were lost in the woods?”
If you’re curious about wild edibles, but nervous about getting started, Five Super Safe and Easy Wild Edibles for the Beginning Forager is the perfect entry point into the wonderful world of foraging. You’ll learn:
• how to identify and harvest five safe, tasty wild edible plants
• how to extract flavors by infusion
• how to enjoy nutrient rich food AND pump up the flavor
• how harvesting can sometimes help the environment
• a foraging technique for leaching out bitter flavors
You’ll get unlimited access to the video course, plus these three, downloadable, illustrated PDFs:
– a complete recipe pack that includes cocktails, soups, cookies, and more, so you can make the most of your wild harvest
– an illustrated, step-by-step guide for making acorn flour; you’ll learn how to turn bitter acorns into flavorful, free flour
– an identification reference chart with a handy photo of each plant.