We’re in the process of developing and organizing a coaching program to help authors (and aspiring authors) write, publish, and profit from their books…
And we’re looking for some great coaches (and possibly some great coaching programs) to help.
As you know, we like to make things collaborative at Infostack…
AND / OR…
Then we’d love to have you apply to work with us.
Fill out the form on this page to apply
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for coaches (e.g. high quality teachers, mentors, and guides) who are great at what they do and love helping writers and self-publishers succeed.
Bonus points if you have a comprehensive coaching program you’ve already been running students through, but even if you don’t, you should still apply -- our number 1 goal is sourcing great coaches, first and foremost.
1. You are an experienced coach and have helped at least 10 clients succeed
2. You have coached small groups before and conducted live training in a small group, virtual setting (or you are comfortable doing so)
3. BONUS (not mandatory): you have a coaching program that is currently enrolling students and you’ve been in business for at least 18 months.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU IF…
1. You love coaching and want more students
2. You want to earn extra income on the side by helping writers and self-publishers succeed
3. You want to be a part of something bigger than yourself (we’re starting small with this coaching program, but we have very big plans, and want someone who will be there with us as we grow)
PAY AND PERKS
Our rates are competitive and scheduling is flexible.
Plus, the position is entirely remote (so, yes, you can feel free to work from your favorite tropical beach, Shirley Temple in hand -- as long as you have a strong internet connection, we're good to go
The first step is to fill out the short application on this page that will help us get to know you better. Next steps will be shared after you've completed the application.
Thanks, and looking forward to learning more about you!
- Cary + The Infostack Team